Friday, October 28, 2005

November Resolution

I spend way too much time sitting, and way too much time reading or doing other close-up work. So here's my resolution: I'm going to try going for a walk every day at lunchtime. Maybe it'll break up the day and help me focus better in the afternoon. The only hard part is going to be getting in and out of the building without getting trapped in conversation with the security guard. I will approach it like a spy mission. Maybe I can rappel down the outside of the building - or stage a diversion. Or sneak past him undercover in my mustache and wig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Erin. I won't be writing in my blog anymore. Just thought I'd let you know. It was nice "meeting" you. You're a really cool person. I'll probably "see" you around.
Michelle

Erin said...

Hey Michelle,

That's too bad, I liked reading your blog.

I hope everything is OK.

I think you're a very cool person too. If I don't hear from you again, I'm glad we connected, and take care!

Erin