Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Conversation

R: Here, let me do it. You're just going to mess it up.
L: Urgh! I was doing just fine. Oh, all right.
R: See, I'm doing it much better.
L: I know. They always say I don't know what you're doing. But it's just because you've had more practice. If I had that much practice, I'd be as good as you.
R: There's no good time when we could give you that practice though. It's just a lot easier to let me do it all the time.
L: Well, say you got hurt. I'd have to take over. Wouldn't it be better if I was prepared ahead of time?
R: Let's just hope that won't happen.
L: All right. On the other hand -
R: Ha.
L: - maybe I should be glad I don't have to work as hard as you do. I can just pretty much hang out all day.
R: That's true. Sometimes I get pretty tired.
L: Looks like you're about done there.
R: Yep. What do you want to do now?
L: Let's twiddle our thumbs.
R: OK!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ha ha! That's cute.