Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crumbs

Ehh, the cookie baking didn't go so well. I used to be great at cookies - they would turn out just right every time, crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. People would always ask me to bring them to get-togethers. But the last few times I've tried to make them, they've turned out crumbly or burnt or not completely cooked. Last night I couldn't get them off the pans - they were glued on so tight I had to chip them off with a knife. Now instead of four dozen cookies I have four Tupperware containers full of crumbs lined up on my kitchen counter. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

It's raining and I'm worried about religion. It's supposed to make people treat one another better and feel happier about their lives, but too often it's an excuse for them to hurt one another.

No comments: